While journeying the slow paced Eastern lands of India, the birthplace of yoga; Kelly, founder of the Barefoot Yoga Co., first realized the necessity of a yoga mat. It provided separation between herself and the ground where the people and the animals walked, allowing her focus to remain on her breath and pose. The beauty of India, from the saris to the bags of Basmati rice artistically inspired the look of the original yoga mat bag.
Kelly has graciously offered my readers a $20 gift certificate towards purchase at the Barefoot Yoga Co.
Visit the Barefoot Yoga Co. and comment back with which item(s) you would purchase with your gift certificate.
1. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
2. Like Music and Mommies and Barefoot Yoga on Facebook
3. Follow Music and Mommies and Barefoot Yoga on Twitter
4. Share on Facebook, Twitter or Google + and comment back here with the link. [Maximum of 3 entries]
5. Subscribe via email and confirm your subscription.
6. Subscribe via RSS
7. Comment on a non-giveaway post and comment back letting me know which one.
Open to everyone until October 19th, 2011. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to confirmation email with address and telephone number or a new winner will be selected.
T @ THE HAPPY CLIPPER